Deep Fried Goat Cheese Roll
- 100g Okanagan Goat Cheese
- 150g minced pork
- 300g shrimp
- 2 stem green onion
- 50g dried vermicelli
- 2 tbsp black fungus
- 30g carrots
- 1 Rice paper wrap
1. Soak the vermicelli and fungus in separate bowls then drain both and cut fungus into strips.
2. Combine vermicelli, shrimp, pork, green onion, carrot and goat cheese in a bowl; stir well.
3. Place filling along the base of the wrapper.
4. Fold in the sides, roll the wrapper up tightly, and brush the seam with wet flour.
5. Heat oil, add the rolls in batches and cook until golden brown.
Okanagan Goat Cheese Siu Mai (Dim Sum)
- 400g minced pork
- 200g shrimp
- 150g Okanagan Goat Cheese (1 roll)
- 2 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 6 tsp sugar
- 6 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp light soya sauce
1. Shell shrimp and remove intestine. Wash, dry and mash.
2. Mix minced pork with shrimp and season.
3. Using an electric mixer combine all ingredients until sticky.
4. Add the goat cheese and mix well.
5. Spoon filling into the centre of Siu Mai skin. Shape into the pocket.
6. Garnish with dried carrots.
7. Arrange in a steaming basket and steam for 10 minutes.
Stir-Fried Chicken With Okanagan Goat Cheese
- 50g Happy Days Mild Semisoft Goat Cheese
- 200g chicken
- 30g carrots
- 100g celery
- 6 mushrooms
1. Slice chicken into thick strips. Season
2. Cut celery
3. Slice carrots and mushrooms
4. Dice goat cheese
5. Heat oil and stir fry chicken till cooked, dish up.
6. Heat oil, stir fry goat cheese, add vegetables, chicken and thicken with corn flour.