Creamy Pear Salad - with Feta Goat Cheese Crumbles- By Leanne Vogel, Healthful Pursuit
Gluten-free, Refined sugar-free, Yeast-free, Corn-free, Grain-free
Cool off with this creamy fruit salad made with fresh pears, slivered almonds and goat cheese feta crumbles.
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 tsp unpasteurized honey
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- 2 cups sliced pears, approximately 2 large or 3 small pears
- 1/3 cup goat feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp raw slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Add dressing ingredients to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Drop in remaining ingredients, stir to coat and serve with additional raisins and slivered almonds.
8 Watermelon slices, about 3” square
1 cup Happy Days Goat Cheese, crumbled
1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
1 Red Chilli, de-seeded and sliced thin
1” fresh Ginger, grated
2 cups Beet Greens, sliced
Salt and Pepper
This is a “build your own” type recipe. Layer the flavours to your liking, by adding more or less Watermelon, Cheese or other ingredients to fit your mood.